In my opinion, it is important to respect as much as possible the natural environment of the horse in harmony with the possibilities of each owner, both in movement and dietary standards.
At the physical level, to stand in equilibrium, we need our back, legs, and shoes to be in harmony . It’s the same for our horse friends. A training in trimming allows me to inform you if the hooves of your horses are healthy .
Today, it is a trend for many people to give food supplements to their horses. I’ve tested a number of natural products for my own horses that have greatly pleased me.
Here are a few:
– EM: English Efficient Microbes, consistent set of effective microorganisms. Balance of the symbiotic flora and physicochemical field conditions, electromagnetic balance of the skin and mucous membranes, energy regulation liver-lung, heart, kidney, enzymatic balance and digestive health, the importance and precedence in the maintaining health is well established. I gave it to my mare when she was shedding, for the reconstruction of her intestinal flora after a vaccine or deworming, and against mosquitoes and flies, shoe odor and hoof rot …
Link of the full application of EM: www.prvsolutions.jimdo.com/em
AFA – Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae (Blue Algae): The expected effects are similar to those reported for humans, in addition to some that are specific to animals, or specific to a specific species (e.g. dog’s cataracts). A faster recovery after calving was observed in all species. As with humans, the main benefit is a general improvement which results in energy and vitality.
Link to the complete file of the blue algae: www.prvsolutions.jimdo.com/klamath-afa-1/
· Stimulates digestion
· Strengthens the immune system
· Fights against free radicals
· Maintains and nourishes the joints
· Reduces physical and emotional stress
Increases and improves long-term energy ….
StemEquine: StemEquine® is a natural stem cell enhancer for horses. The supplement is the specially formulated equine equivalent to StemEnhance, the stem cell enhancer for man of the patented Stemtech, promoting the natural release of adult stem cells from bone marrow.
A clinical study revealed that this extraordinary supplement has the capacity to increase the number of circulating stem cells by 25% on average. Simply add StemEquine granules to your horse’s feed.
StemEquine supports the release of adult stem cells from the bone marrow of your horse. Stem cells play a key role in the natural renewal process. Their primary role is to maintain and repair tissue. Scientific studies have shown that increasing the number of adult stem cells circulating in the body is an important aspect maintaining optimal health.
Link folder: www.prvsolutions.jimdo.com/stemtech/animaux/